Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another Birthday!


Sidnee Anadine turned five on the 16Th of January and I turned the big 30 this year. I guess I am to old for someone to take a picture of me. Sidnee had a great birthday this year.We took her to Toys R Us and she picked out a couple of presents. She loved picking out anything she wanted. She bought some barbies and a car seat for her baby doll and then went out to dinner as a family.
For my birthday Gary made us dinner the next day and then my mom to me shoe shopping. Sidnee was sweet enough to put my name on her cake so I could feel like a princess too.

3 comments:

Jorj said...

Alisa you ARE a princes- and shoudl be treated as such every day!! Okay, in our dreams then.

Jorj said...

Happy Birthday Sidnee Anadine!! We love you!

My Three Boys said...

Happy belated birthday!

About Me

Gary is still the manager of the hotel. We have Three beautiful girls and a busy boy.