

The kids are so excited of course for christmas and they couldn't wait to send him their wish list. So they wrote thier letters and off to the santa mail box down town we went. Ashlyn wants a camera, sidnee barbie cruise ship, and Alex a brum brum(truck or train). Alex I don't think understands the whole santa thing,but he sees how excited the girls are and knows something good is coming. Ashlyn and Sidnee are still true believers even when the kids on the bus say he isn't real. We are just staying home this year to make the holidays a little less stressful. We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.
2 comments:
How fun! Briana and Isaac are super excited! Briana doesn't understand the whole concept, but she tells everyone that Santa is coming and he's going to bring her toys! What a smart little 2 year old!
How fun! I have been too lazy to get the kids letters off to Santa! I better do it soon!!! Ethan wants a choo choo for Christmas too.
Post a Comment