Reagan is eight months now and is starting to army crawl. She isn't moving to fast yet witch is nice. She has two little teeth and is always smiling. She is a very good baby, we just hope she stays that way.
Alex what can I say about this kid. He never stops moving and drives me crazy half the time. He is so rough and destroys everything. I think almost all this toys are broke because he either puts them in the bath tub or throws them. He is so much a boy and I guess that is a good thing growing up with all girls. The other day we let Ashlyn have a late night and Alex pulled down his pants and peed on the carpet in front of all her friends. I could have choked him. It is nice to have him potty trained, but he sure thinks he can pee every where. He loves to watch the snow melt when his dad(because I don't) lets him pee outside.I feel bad for your poor neighbors this summer.Good thing he is cute and still likes his mom to watch cartoons with him.I hope he lives to turn three.
2 comments:
Now we know what you have been doing holed up there in Idaho Falls! The kids are so cute!!
Watching Alex pee on the carpet in front of all the kid's friends?
PRICELESS!!!
Maybe he'll grow up to be a fireman!
All My Love,
Grampa Gary
Post a Comment