Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We love Grandpa




These kids love their grandpa and they always need to be wherever he is. They are always fighting over who's papa it is. My dad is great with them and Alex and papa are great friends. Every day Alex ask where is papa and can he go on the brum brum (four wheeler) with him. He waits all week to see papa on the weekends. I am grateful my kids have a great relationship with their grandparents. I love you dad!


3 comments:

Jorj said...

Your Dad is so awesome Alisa! Alex is so big! Holy Cow!

Trav and Ab said...

We love you too Leonard!!!

Anonymous said...

Good job grandpa, keep on loving my grandkids until i get there!
You and Barbara are so awesome, they are very bless to have you around.
I wish I were there also, how about some cloning....just make my double 30 lbs lighter and 6 inches taller!
Amma

About Me

Gary is still the manager of the hotel. We have Three beautiful girls and a busy boy.