You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Random Times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Gary Horton Family
- Gary is still the manager of the hotel. We have Three beautiful girls and a busy boy.
5 comments:
Hey Gary...why the sad face? Did you forget to buy Alisa a Mother's Day present?
Love Always,
Dad
What a handsome little devil!! The kids are looking cute!!
Stop the time!!!!, I can't believe how fast time goes.
They are so beautiful and I miss them so much. You are welcome to send a few of them to live with me this summer. Alex? of course, him and Sam can terrorice the tucson area!Reagan and Ben can eat the tucson area, Ashlyn and Sarah will discover a new mineral that will allow us to eat non stop and lose weight and Sidneee and becka will just be princess and beautify the world!
Amma
Gary you look like Bailey's father in that picture, totally authoritarian and in control. I am sure Levi respect you with a look like that!...and everyone else around you.
How is levi compare to Bailey?....does he know you are boss? i am sure he does!
miss you guys!
Mom,Amma
p.s.I love the little rose bud sitting by you and the dog.
Alisa as always, you do such a great job.I love the head band, she is adorable!looks so much like Ashlyn.
Love ya, ammma
Post a Comment