Tuesday, June 9, 2009

rain rain go away

It has been raining here so much lately and well rain and dirt make mud. Our poor neighbors always have our kids in their yard playing or making a mess. I went to town and when I came back i saw this. i asked them if their dad knew what they were doing and all they said was " He told us if we came inside we would have to take a nap." So, no Gary was tying flies down stairs. well they had fun and the neighbors were good sports about it. We just have to help them rake out the foot prints when it drys up.



Little Reagan is now 11 months old and is pulling herself up to everything now. She is the cutest and is a snuggle bug. I love that and I can't believe it has almost been a year.


When we have had nice weather we make sure we get out. This is on memorial weekend when we took the kids fishing up to Henry's Lake. Ashlyn catch so many fish and of course I didn't have my camera when she catch the fish. Reagan and I were just holding down the dock all day. Maybe next year I will get a fishing licence. Ashlyn is going to give gary a challenge some day. Today it hailed and rained and our garden is drowning. Idaho has some crazy weather, but we sure glad so be so blessed with healthy kids and a beautiful home to stay dry in. Bring on the warm weather!


2 comments:

Jorj said...

Holy mud! You weren't kidding! They look like they had a lot of fun though! The kids are gettign so big!!

Katie Russell said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how muddy Sidnee was! I love the way that Gary was watching the kids. He he. . .

About Me

Gary is still the manager of the hotel. We have Three beautiful girls and a busy boy.