She cant be one. Time went bye so fast. I really can't believe she is walking, getting into everything, and climbing the stairs. She is so love able and loves to be cuddled. Her hair has gotten so curly. People have asked me if she is half black. She is so cute and everywhere I go people always say " She is so beautiful." She is and I am glad she is in our family. We love you little Reagan.
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Monday, September 7, 2009
Our Princess is ONE!!!
She cant be one. Time went bye so fast. I really can't believe she is walking, getting into everything, and climbing the stairs. She is so love able and loves to be cuddled. Her hair has gotten so curly. People have asked me if she is half black. She is so cute and everywhere I go people always say " She is so beautiful." She is and I am glad she is in our family. We love you little Reagan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Gary Horton Family
- Gary is still the manager of the hotel. We have Three beautiful girls and a busy boy.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday little one! I sure hope we get to meet you soon!
Post a Comment