Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fun in the woods

This is our first camp trip out with the family this year. We ate lots of hot dogs and marshmallows.What could be better than that. We took my parents four wheeler and packed the kids on and we rode to the top of Sawtelle Mountain. It was a beautiful ride and the kids were so good. We just got a little cold when it stared to rain on the way back. But the rain never stopped us from having fun. Our friends Bradie and Lori came up with their kids and had dinner with us and Braide told us great spooky campfire stories. Someday we will get us a camper and go camping more often.










We love the outdoor and so do the kids.



1 comment:

Los Ontiveros said...

I really miss you guys, and I miss Idaho! is that crazy?! I need to see you guys real soon. Love you!

About Me

Gary is still the manager of the hotel. We have Three beautiful girls and a busy boy.