Thursday, March 20, 2008

23 weeks and still growing

This picture is for Georgette. She wanted to know how big I was. I already feel like my belly is heavy and Big but, I know I still have till after the 4Th of July. That seems so far away but, hopefully it will come fast. Ha Ha George I will be all done having baby's soon and you still have awhile. I think people that like pregnancy are crazy.

4 comments:

Jorj said...

But you look so dang cute!!! And who knows...we just night usrprise everyone and be done already!! You just never know with us!

Anonymous said...

Very cute PG mom. You are what I say...''cute as a bug's ear''.
Love ya for the sacrifice you are making to give me another "progenitor"(add a redneck accent to that comment).
Amma

Tiffany said...

I completely agree with you . . . I don't understand how you can like being pregnant! The baby, now that's wonderful and great, it's just the getting fat (and sore back, sore feet, bloated legs, not being about to sleep, giving birth . . . etc.) part that sucks.

Ana said...

Oh my goodness Alisa..you are amazingly small! I am a giant sea monster! Like Ursulla, the sea witch. Enjoy you smallness. You were made to have babies! Sure you don't want to keep at it? Hah. I know not even funny. Love ya, can't wait to see you guys in June.

About Me

Gary is still the manager of the hotel. We have Three beautiful girls and a busy boy.