Is it a girl baby or a mermaid? it looks funny in this picture like a mermaid. Well I don't know if I am totally convinced if it is a girl,but Gary is. Well this will be it for us and poor Alex will the only boy. I feel this pain of me being the only girl. I was mad Gary forgot the formula of how we got Alex. Oh well, I guess the lord thought we deserved another girl. The Lord right now is trying to teach me all these lesson and I am tired of guessing what I am suppose to be learning from my crazy life. I do feel blessed that the baby looked healthy and good though. We will tell everyone what will be the name of the baby after it is born, so we do not need suggestions. My bue date is July 22nd or if I get my way it will be the weekend after the 4th of July when I'm 38 weeks like I did with Alex. That was prefect.
4 comments:
Congrats!!! We are excited for you guys. I hope you get your due date wish. If you need someone to take care of all those boys clothes you know who to call...
Hey, contratulations on baby girl number three!!! How fun for the big girls to have a baby sister, and Alex will be fine. He has Gary to feed all his manly instincts :) Miss you guys!!!
p.s. make sure you update my new blog address to www.shannon-awalktoremember.blogspot.com
Woo Hoo!!!! Congrats guys!! Can't wait for her to get here!! See ou this summer!
nAt least Sidnee got what she wanted, and this one won't look so out of place dressed up in princess dresses. hehehe Congratulations!!!!!!!! that is awesome!
Post a Comment