Wednesday, April 30, 2008

He never stops!

Gary killed another turkey, so when you all come to our house this is what we will be eating. Gary is lucky I am even putting it on the blog, because his hobbies are a problem with his family. He has been out of town for work alot these past two weeks plus hunting and again pike fishing this weekend. So out of 14 days me and the kids will see him 2 days. I hope some day it clicks with him what is important before your kids are grown and gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alisa, you make me laugh! I can just hear the sarcasm in your voice!? Gary is full of all that manly "hunting and gathering" instinctual stuff, and you handle it gracefully :) The kids are getting so big! I love the pictures you posted below. Although I don't envy the red lipstick events, that would drive me up a wall, too :) But you'll be laughing at it all once they're grown and gone!

About Me

Gary is still the manager of the hotel. We have Three beautiful girls and a busy boy.