Wednesday, July 2, 2008

the neglected blog!

So sorry for the neglected blog, but when it comes to blog, laundry, or a nap when you are 8 1/2 months pregnant the nap wins. We have had a busy month and I will get some pictures up once this dumb program lets me. I don't know why,but it is not working right know. I hope everyone has a happy 4th of July.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, we've been thinking of you! I hope that you do get some pictures up soon, because I want to see you in your last month of pregnancy with this baby!!! Hope you guys are doing well, we sure miss you.
Oh, we changed our blog address so the new one is www.ourdaysgoneby.blogspot.com but you have to sign in with your google/blogger info. I sent you an invite, but I don't know if you got it, so I will send you another one tonight.

About Me

Gary is still the manager of the hotel. We have Three beautiful girls and a busy boy.