Friday, September 12, 2008

Her Special Day!

Here is our little cutie on her special day. She was so good she slept through the whole thing. Gary gave her an awsome blessing that was so sweet. I had these beautiful pictures taken and she was so good. We are enjoying her and she is starting to smile and coo.






5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I LOVE her pictures!! And that dress is absolutely precious!

Jorj said...

I love the pics! Especially the one of just you and Reagan! The blessing dress is beautiful!!

Trav and Ab said...

The pictures are really cute!! I love the one with the white bottom and the black background.

My Three Boys said...

She is so very cute She looks like Ashlyn We need to get together. My # is 435-239-7144

Anonymous said...

Awwww, these pics are so beautiful guys! Who did them? We sure miss you guys!

About Me

Gary is still the manager of the hotel. We have Three beautiful girls and a busy boy.