Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sweet thing



Our sweet little girl is almost three months and I can't believe it. It is sad that it goes so fast. She is still eating like crazy and has four fat rolls on her legs. She is smiling and only talks to her mommy. That is the good thing about being the mom is you get to see all of the first things baby's do. We are enjoying her and the kids think she is the best thing. I am sure they will think this until she is Alex 's age and recking all their stuff. Baby's are a joy I wish I could just sit and hold her all day, but those days are done when you have more than one kid.

3 comments:

Trav and Ab said...

We enjoyed watching her, Malana loved the "baby"!

Jorj said...

She is absolutely Beautiful!! She looks like she's a good, sweet baby which is good to off-set Mr Alex!

Anonymous said...

She is cute! so cute it makes you want to gobble her up. Something about babies, thier smell, soft skin and thier purity -- you just cant get close enough so the best way is to consume them and make them a part of you. Disclaimer; "hope you all know I am kidding about actually eating a child" Get in my belly - in the Scottish accent of Mike Meyers.

_Todd

About Me

Gary is still the manager of the hotel. We have Three beautiful girls and a busy boy.