David came the next day for the reception, but I don't have that pic. George, I know you would love to send it to me. We stayed in Arizona for three days then went to celebrate our TEN year anniversary in Vegas.It was good to have it be just the two of us. It has been the first time for more than a day in ten years away from the kids. It was WONDERFUL!
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Celebrating a marraige and Our ten years together
David came the next day for the reception, but I don't have that pic. George, I know you would love to send it to me. We stayed in Arizona for three days then went to celebrate our TEN year anniversary in Vegas.It was good to have it be just the two of us. It has been the first time for more than a day in ten years away from the kids. It was WONDERFUL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Gary Horton Family
- Gary is still the manager of the hotel. We have Three beautiful girls and a busy boy.
2 comments:
good job on ten years, it looks like you had fun.
Congrats on 10 years guys! 2 to go for us!
Post a Comment