Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's begining to look like Christmas!

I think we are ready for the big day. The concerts are over, shopping is done, kids have been out of school since the 12Th, and baking is done. We did have snow then it all melted,but today it is snowing so it is feeling like Christmas is almost hear. The kids are so excited and Alex can hardly wait. I told him if he want Santa to bring new toys he has to clean his room or Santa will trip on his toys. Works like a charm. Now I need to think of how I can get him to clean it after Christmas. Sidnee is in a singing group and they had a big concert with over 300 kids in it. It was put together well.





The kids put in their requests to Santa except Reagan she was not a fan and would not sit on his lap. She has really hammered our tree this year with help from the cat. Oh well it will give me a good reason to get new stuff next year. We are excited for Christmas and wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's.








3 comments:

Trav and Ab said...

How fun! We are excited to see you and spend Christmas Eve with you, see you then!

Jorj said...

How cute! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Katie Russell said...

Looks like fun! I love Regan's face looking at Santa. So glad Christmas finally came!

About Me

Gary is still the manager of the hotel. We have Three beautiful girls and a busy boy.