Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tis the season for more hunting.

Gary has been busy shooting everything from ducks to deer. He just came home from Salmon with a deer that was frozen solid. We thought it was pretty gross but the kids love it when their dad comes home with animals to see. Alex is all over the hunting stuff and guns. We had to buy a gun safe because Alex was climbing to the top of our closet to touch the gun. I am glad Gary will have a buddy to do the guy things with then I won't have to go. I rather be on the beach.


1 comment:

Katie Russell said...

Fun times. . . Doug was nice enough to share some of the deer jerky, one little piece for each family member and then took the rest. I am sure Gary intended for him to share the whole thing, right?

About Me

Gary is still the manager of the hotel. We have Three beautiful girls and a busy boy.