Monday, March 22, 2010

what we have been up to in 2010!

Sorry I am far behind on the blog. we really haven't been to busy this year . Sidnee turned seven and we had a family party at craigo's pizza. She is so beautiful and a big help with her younger sibling.
We took the kids sledding and alex had a great time and has a love for speed so we will be in trouble when he learns to drive.
Ashlyn just had a science fair and she showed the school how to make slime and all about chemical reactions. She is so smart and doing well in school. We are so proud of her.
Reagan is so busy and always climbing on something or into something. She wears me out most days. She is tring to talk and is so cute. She had been sick alot this year and we might have to put tubes in her ears. I think she has allergies so we are tring some stuff before we so surgery. Before I know it my baby will be two. that is sad.
Gary and I have been gym rats this year. We are training for a half marathon in Salt Lake in April. I am excited for the challenge. I ran 12 on Saturday and it went well, but a little sore the next day.I am excited that Gary and I are doing it together. It will feel good to actually make a goal and complete it, maybe if I don't pass out or stop and the mall.






These kids are so cute I must say. What a blessing even though they try my patience.








3 comments:

Jorj said...

So cute! Have fun with your 1/2 Marathon...next year I'll do it with you!! :)

Lindsey said...

Alisa you look great! and your kids are growing up waay too fast! Love your post! miss you guys:-)

Anonymous said...

they are the best...soooo cute, great job Alisa and the recipes look really good...
love you guys!! Amma

About Me

Gary is still the manager of the hotel. We have Three beautiful girls and a busy boy.