Tuesday, May 11, 2010

catching up!

Reagan is sure girly and has the love for shoes. They are all over the house and alex always yell at because they are to loud on the wood floor. She is almost TWO. I can't believe it. Where does the time go.


They girls were in a swim club at the gym this winter and WOW they swim like fish.
Ashlyn is super good and can do all the many strokes there are. Sidnee was a little shy at first but then she ended the class swimming really well and improved a ton. Good job to my girls. they can swim better than me any day.





Ashlyn turned the big TEN and got to have a party with her friend in the neighborhood and school. They had sooo much fun. It is sad when they get older because that makes me older. Now they are both in soccer and Ashlyn is scoring alot of goals and sidnee is alittle to aggressive but she is a go getter and will be good if she keeps it up. I love to watch them play and I get to yell.
Reagan and Alex are home with me all day driving each other crazy but they are starting to play with each other and are so cute. Gary and I are still running like crazy training for the half marathon in Rexburg this June. I am a little nervous because of the hills but I know we can do it.

2 comments:

Trav and Ab said...

Your kids are so cute! So glad that we get to be close enough to watch them grow up!

Anonymous said...

Yes...they grow up all too quickly.
We had a wonderful time with you guys this month. Wish we could have spent more time at your place. It was crazy running all over Salt Lake!

Your kids are terrific!

All Our Love,
Mom & Dad

About Me

Gary is still the manager of the hotel. We have Three beautiful girls and a busy boy.