Only Gary would buy a four year old a BB-gun. I send him to the store to buy a bike and a helmet and came home with a bike and a gun because it was the same price as the helmet. So needless to say My son might become brain dead from crashing on his bike but at least he has a gun. HAPPY Birthday BOY!
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Thursday, July 15, 2010
The Boy is Four!
Alex is a big four year old now. He was so excited to have is first friends party. There were seven boys that came and wow they are sure different from girls. They would not hold still to save their life. They did love to hit the pinata of course. I think they like any thing the can destroy and not get in trouble for. We love this kids and are glad we have him in our family and that Gary has a son to bond with. Every time Alex says a prayer he always asks that him and his dad can go hunting and that his dad can have a spiderman party like him. SO cute.


Only Gary would buy a four year old a BB-gun. I send him to the store to buy a bike and a helmet and came home with a bike and a gun because it was the same price as the helmet. So needless to say My son might become brain dead from crashing on his bike but at least he has a gun. HAPPY Birthday BOY!
Only Gary would buy a four year old a BB-gun. I send him to the store to buy a bike and a helmet and came home with a bike and a gun because it was the same price as the helmet. So needless to say My son might become brain dead from crashing on his bike but at least he has a gun. HAPPY Birthday BOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Gary Horton Family
- Gary is still the manager of the hotel. We have Three beautiful girls and a busy boy.
2 comments:
Nice!! Just don't shoot your sisters Alex!! Happy late birthday!
hahaha!!! I love it! And I love my little birthday twin!!
Post a Comment