Friday, July 18, 2008

Reagan Renee' Horton

The princess has arrived. She was born July 16Th, 2008 at 12:45 a.m. She came into this world with a bang. She was born 45 minutes of walking into the hospital. It was so fast and scary to me. Gary and a nurse delivered her then the doctor walked in. We are glad it is over with and she is healthy. We are all doing good and the kids can't get enough kisses her. I can't believe our family is now complete. Gary has started the count down for when they are all out of the house.


Thank you for all your support and love. We appreciate and love all of you.

6 comments:

Jorj said...

She is absolutely adorable!!! And I LOVE her name!!
I hope it's not too long before we get to meet her!!
I am glad that the kids all love her so much!!
Great job on the natural delivery Alisa...I know you had no choice, but she wanted OUT!!

Anonymous said...

YUP, She is one of mine alright, absolutely perfect in every way.
Good job sweetie, you are the champ!.
love ya tons, thank you for giving me such a beautiful posterity.
You are doing such a great job with them, more power to you.
love Amma

Trav and Ab said...

She is such a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL GRANDDAUGHTER!!!

WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

NOW YOUR WONDERFUL FAMILY IS COMPLETE. I WISH SO MUCH WE COULD BE THERE TO HOLD AND KISS LITTLE REAGAN RENEE.

CALL US SOON!

ALL MY LOVE,
GRAMPA GARY

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL GRANDDAUGHTER!!!

WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

NOW YOUR WONDERFUL FAMILY IS COMPLETE. I WISH SO MUCH WE COULD BE THERE TO HOLD AND KISS LITTLE REAGAN RENEE.

CALL US SOON!

ALL MY LOVE,
GRAMPA GARY

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is such a pretty little princess!!! Congratulations you guys!!! I can't believe your delivery was so FAST. I bet that's a good story :) Glad to hear that she arrived safe and sound.

And btw, our blog address changed to www.ourdaysgoneby.blogspot.com but you have to sign in with your google account info. I just noticed that you still have the old one on your list :)

About Me

Gary is still the manager of the hotel. We have Three beautiful girls and a busy boy.