He probably is making a wish for his daddy to buy him his own motorcycle or truck. He also loves anything sweet like his mom. He really liked his cake, Thanks to Aunt George.
Well I really don't have any other pics to share right now because I spend my summer around the house waiting for this baby to come. We should have this baby sometime before the 20Th or when ever my doctor decides to stay in town. I hate doctor right now. You pay them alot of money and they can't even be around when you need them. I am also a bitter, grouchy, pregnant women, so I know the feeling Nanta.
4 comments:
I am sad that we missed the birthday..but I had a schedule to keep!! Glad it turned out good and that he liked his cake...any time Alisa, any time...do you want me to talk with that doctor too? Cause I will!!!
Malana says "Hi Lek", sorry we missed the party! And double sorry that I reccomended the doctor :)!!
Just hang in there, this too shall pass!
love ya guys, you have a wonderful family.I am so proud of you. I will never forget Ashlyn's prayer, she is the best.
Amma
I can't believe he is 2 time goes by so fast. Let me know when your baby is here. Hopefully we can get together when things settledown for both of us. Good luck with #4
Post a Comment