Wednesday, October 22, 2008

On a roll!




Well we now have a cat to help with the mice around our house. The cat is cute, but Alex can't leave him alone as you can see. To me it is one more thing for me to watch and take care of. Don't you love it how kids talk us into these things then we are the ones that have to take care of them. Alex didn't almost live through this day. I wanted to sell him. As I was cleaning the cat mess up I put Alex in the house and he managed to pull out my dishes and break this platter and the day before that he broke a light bulb. He is crazy and it is making me crazy. Are all boys like this or is it my special kid?

6 comments:

Jorj said...

Ugh! Cats! I am not a fan of cats...they are cute when they are little though. I guess it's also b/c I am allergic. It's a cute kitty though. Alex sure does love him!

Anonymous said...

WELL, ALISA, ALL WE CAN SAY IS BE GRATEFUL FOR THESE SPECIAL MOMENTS...GOOD AND NOT SO GOOD. THIS TOO SHALL PASS AND IN 30 YEARS YOU'LL LOOK BACK WITH FONDNESS AND LAUGH.

ENJOY THEM WHILE YOU HAVE THEM AT HOME.

LOVE ALWAYS,
MOM & DAD HORTON

Mama Megs said...

ALL boys are like this! My little guy is driving me CRAZY too! It must be this age. Congrats on your little girl...we just had ours 4 weeks ago.
(Just incase you're wondering who the heck I am, we went camping with you guys along with Brandon & Hailey over Memorial Day!)

The Moffat's said...

That sure is a cute cat. That would be so sad if anything happend to it ALISA!! Just giveing ya crap just remember we have one more if you change your mind.

My Three Boys said...

yes yes and yes! you are so not alone Marcus just filled my CD playe-r up for the third time with change. at about 120 dallors to have it removed. And I could go on and on. i hope you are doing well. Sorry that I have not been in touch with Ster gone for the last three months I am pretty much a sunk ship. If I am not nursing I am cleaning up after Marcus. Your sweet little girl is beautiful by the way. Take Care
Nat- 435-239-7144

Anonymous said...

He is a genius in the making!
Enjoy him, he is my grandson and absolutely perfect in everyday!

About Me

Gary is still the manager of the hotel. We have Three beautiful girls and a busy boy.