Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Sleepy Bride and Pumpkins

The other day Sidnee was ready to go to her dance lessons party and Alex and the baby were sleeping so Sidnee went to play in her room and She was quite so I went to check on her and here she was. Poor Girl got tiered of waiting and decided to crash.


Here are the pumpkins we made the other night. We thought they turned out good. Sidnee is a bride, Ashlyn is a pirate, Alex is a skeleton named Bones, and Reagan is a baby. I didn't want to waste my money on a costume so she is her self. Hope you all have a happy Halloween!

3 comments:

The Wright Family said...

Hi cute blog! Your kids are so adorable! I love your pictures

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful sleeping beauty, Was she awaken by true love kiss?.
I would have kiised you a whole bunch if I had been there!
Love Amma

Anonymous said...

YUP!Amma can't spell!, I meant to say.KISSED you.
love you tons!

About Me

Gary is still the manager of the hotel. We have Three beautiful girls and a busy boy.