Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Terrible Two's

I decided to have my camera ready one morning to see how much damage Alex can do in one hour. This I want you to know is a typical morning for us.After this we cleaned him all up ,vacuumed up the mess, and then got him dressed. I proceeded to do my hair. I hear a noise in the kitchen and this is what I found. he is also sitting is a pop that is spilled trying to get in the cabinet. So I cleaned this up and went back to do my hair.
This is what I found. He squeezed my hair stuff out and put it in his hair and got a little to much. So we wiped him up and feed the baby so we could get Sidnee from school. It is 10:30 and I am ready to go back to bed.

And of course he loves toilet paper like all kids. We love two year old 's and good thing his is cute or I would have sold him by now. Good luck moms that have two year old I feel your pain.

4 comments:

Trav and Ab said...

I hear ya!!! At least the hair gel wasn't in Reagan's hair, or face or clothes... tommorrow maybe! :)

Jorj said...

We just LOVE the two's don't we? Okay, so Briana isn't that bad, but she is still one very busy girl!!

Anonymous said...

Thank heaven for little boys...most hours of the day!
Oh come on, he is Gary's kid, just curious, I think that's the stuff "geniuses"have in common.
Gary. just make sure to keep the guns locked. On the other hand...remember you are the one who picked the lock at "idyllwild",California's national park and let everyone out!!!.brase yourself my girl...brase yourself.

The Moffat's said...

I can't wait to experience all the cute little busy boy adventures. So who ended up cleaning up that fun mess?

About Me

Gary is still the manager of the hotel. We have Three beautiful girls and a busy boy.